Subscribe to our blog
We gladly welcome comments and dialogue related to our blog. Please note that we aren’t able to reply to claims or service issues through our blog. Our blogs are written by a variety of employees at different levels and positions in the company, so you can expect many viewpoints. Please keep in mind that this is a moderated blog. As such, we reserve the right to review all comments, prior to posting, to ensure the engagement guidelines are met. Please excuse any delay that may result. Here are a couple of things you should know about our blog engagement:
- Remember that this blog is a public forum. Be careful not to share your private personal or policy information. Cincinnati Financial Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (Cincinnati) do not provide customer service through our blog. If you need to get in touch with us about an individual situation, the safest way to reach us is through one of our independent agents or via our Contact Us page.
- Please be respectful and understand that to keep our blog a safe place for everyone, we will not post any comments that include private personal information, profanity, solicitations, objectionable or inappropriate content, or content that is derogatory to other people, agencies or companies. Anonymous comments will not be posted.
- Comments from readers of our blog are solely attributable to and represent the views of the commenter only. Such comments do not represent the views, positions or strategies of Cincinnati or its leadership, and are not adopted or endorsed by Cincinnati. Cincinnati does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any comments posted on our blog. Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- This website includes links to external websites. These links are provided only to assist users in locating additional information. Cincinnati is not responsible for any of the content of these external websites. Also, some external links may be to websites that offer commercial services. The inclusion of a link to an external website should not be understood as an endorsement by Cincinnati of that website or their products or services.
- There is a place for customer service-related questions, complaints, concerns or ideas from customers. If you are a customer and have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, we encourage you to use our traditional customer service channels to ensure that we can respond in a timely manner. Please note that any customer service posts published on a Cincinnati page by customers may be removed when discovered. As always, if you would like to comment about customer service or any other issue you can visit our Contact Us page.
- We reserve the right to remove content posted to our blog that violates these guidelines. Because we operate in a highly regulated industry, we may also, at our discretion, need to refrain from posting comments for a variety of reasons. As such, Cincinnati must reserve its right to amend or change these guidelines at any time.