Laura Lewis

A senior risk management specialist in the Personal Lines department, Laura Lewis is assigned a territory that includes North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire and Vermont. She has worked on high net worth home Inspections since 2013 and has been working on both middle market and high net worth home Inspections since joining risk management in 2015. She previously was a Personal Lines underwriter, having joined the company in 2003. She holds the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Personal Insurance (API), Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Associate in General Insurance (AINS) and Associate in Reinsurance (ARe) designations.

Prepare your home to prevent flood losses


You do not have to live in a designated flood zone to be susceptible to flood loss.Because most standard home insurance policies exclude coverage for surface water that damages property, you may need to obtain coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program. Your professional, independent insurance agent can advise you on the best choice to protect you from the financial loss a flood could bring.

Share This Blog: